- Chosen and counted on by hundreds of patients in Southwark
- Treat gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay today
- Same-day scale and polish cleaning in Waterloo
- Our London clinic is only a short, 10-minute walk from Waterloo station
- We are two stops on the Bakerloo Line
Mint Dental is dedicated and passionate about oral hygiene, and our mission is simple; to change the way it’s delivered to our patients. That’s why we use innovative treatment methods and an approach that’s heavily focused on reversing the effects experienced by gum disease and prevention over cure.
We know that the fear of pain or embarrassment of your gums and teeth might often create a barrier to you seeking appropriate dental care.
But don’t fear bad teeth or let throbbing, smelly gums hold you back from a cleaner and healthier oral state.
Even dentists experience plaque – there’s no judgement here! Instead, we want you to feel happy and confident that you’re in the right hands for getting problems like tooth decay and gum disease sorted.
Use the link below for professional dental hygiene and teeth cleaning to book your appointment.
Our oral hygiene menu
Prevent Gum Disease | Avoid Bad Breath | Achieve a Brighter Smile
- Classic Scale and Polish (Airflow Therapy)
- Diamond Polish, Pearl Polish
- Individual Arch Deep Cleaning
- Periodontitis Treatment & Maintenance
- Orthodontic Cleaning
Signs you need a dental hygiene appointment today
- Red, puffy, swollen or tender gums
- Accumulation of tartar or plaque build-up
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Stained, yellow or discoloured teeth
- Throbbing tooth pain or toothache
- Tooth sensitivity to hot, cold or pressure
- Sores or pain in the mouth
Direct access to see our dental hygienists
Direct access appointments mean you can book with our expert dental hygienist in Waterloo without a prior dental exam.
When you choose Mint Dental in Waterloo you’re opting for a team of dental specialists and hygienists with decades worth of experience.
Our hygiene therapies at 3 St Georges Court focus on maintaining the health of your gums and teeth and can install tips and tricks to prevent conditions like gum disease, tooth decay and bad breath.
Our highly experienced hygiene team is led and managed by our principal dentist Dr Raj Patel (GDC No. 251119), who has helped strengthen and improve the oral health of hundreds of patients across all parts of London, including Southbank, Waterloo and Blackfriars.
Many of our dentists and hygienists are regulated by the GDC (General Dental Council), and our state-of-the-art dental studio is regulated and monitored by the CQC (Care Quality Commission), which brings further peace of mind to our patients in Southwark. So you can trust that you’re in safe hands with our expert hygienists.
Meet one of our dental hygienists and therapists, Danica Corbet (GDC No. 284702).
Car parking spaces are available near the practice (Colnbrook Street).
We’re the go-to specialists for dental referrals in Southbank, Waterloo and Blackfriars.
Tips for good oral hygiene at home
- Brush and floss teeth twice daily
- Visit a dentist for routine checkups often
- Schedule regular appointments with the hygienist (every six months)
- Avoid eating sticky, sugary foods and coloured drinks
- Use a mouthwash to clean the tongue efficiently
- Quit bad habits like smoking
Affordable dental finance on all treatments over £995.00
We’ve teamed up with Chrysalis Finance to provide you with simple & affordable ways to pay for all types of dental treatment; finance from £950.00 to £25,000.00. You don’t need to be a homeowner. When approved, Chrysalis would pay our clinic directly. Chrysalis Finance Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 631193. This does not affect your credit score.
Page last Updated on