Here at Mint Dental, we provide incredible dental experiences worth paying for at our central practice in Elephant and Castle.
With more than 50+ years of combined experience in the dental industry, we’ve learned the skills to provide patients with the treatments they want the very same day!
- Missing teeth? No problem! Get them fixed in our South East London studio today and leave with new teeth.
- Misaligned or crooked teeth? Have them straightened with porcelain veneers instantly or in as little as three months with Invisalign.
Call 020 7928 4474.
What our expert dentists deliver daily:
Our specialist dentists are supported by experienced and qualified dentists with experience in dental implants, discreet brace systems and cosmetic dentistry.
- Implant dentistry for missing teeth and full-arch rehabilitation. More.
- Cosmetic dentistry options like composite bonding or porcelain veneers conceal smile imperfections.
- Orthodontics (Hidden or invisible brace systems like Invisalign) to correct class I and II malocclusions.
- General dentistry treatments to restore failing teeth or poor oral states.
- Emergency dental appointments (same-day availability – Saturday is appointment only).
What we can offer patients near Kennington!
Our dental clinic employs four specialists and specialist dentists in orthodontics, oral surgery, and periodontology.
- We can offer joint consultations
- We provide appointments out of hours and on the weekends
- We have a team of specialists on hand to deal with any complex cases or consultations
- We offer faster, more accurate appointments
- Our treatments have a success rate of 99.4%
Why do hundreds of patients in Kennington choose us?
- 1,000+ veneers and implants placed
- 100+ broken chipped, and damaged smiles fixed
- 100+ 5-star Google review rating ★★★★★ (223 Google Reviews)
Our skill, complex know-how and reasonable fees attract nearly a thousand repeat Kennington visitors to our clinic each year. That’s why we can provide a better level of care and achieve higher success rates – we get to know the mouths we work in very well and know how best to prevent and avoid issues associated with your condition.
We know who our patients are; we remember their names and all the dental issues they are primarily susceptible to.
“Dr Patel has done a very good job. He explains the procedure very well. He is very skilled. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I booked for an emergency procedure, and the team was so quick to respond. The clinic is also very clean. Overall, I highly recommend Mint Clinic in St Georges road to everyone who gets problems with their teeth. 👏👏👏👍👍👍” – Mitos, Kennington
We’re not salesmen. We’re dentists – our treatments and results sell themselves.
Finding our practice near SE11
- Mint Dental Clinic 3 St. Georges Court Garden Row London SE1 6HD. Get directions.
- 6-minute drive using the A23
- 11-minute bus ride using the 360 from St George’s Road (Stop M). Buses run every 12 minutes.
- Or, if you fancy a walk, we’re only 0.9 miles away, which will typically take you around 18 minutes
The closest tube/train station is Elephant and Castle on the Bakerloo Line.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9 am–5:30 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9 am–7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Car parking spaces available near the practice (Colnbrook Street)
Telephone: 020 7928 4474.
Affordable dental finance on all treatments over £995.00
We’ve teamed up with Chrysalis Finance to provide you with simple & affordable ways to pay for all types of dental treatment; finance from £950.00 to £25,000.00. You don’t need to be a homeowner. When approved, Chrysalis would pay our clinic directly. Chrysalis Finance Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 631193. This does not affect your credit score.
Page last Updated on