Tooth pain? Sensitive teeth? Bleeding gums?
You’re cruising along with no teeth or gum problems, which is fantastic. And we certainly don’t want to rain on your parade, but we’d like to remind you that you still need regular check-ups and visits with the hygienist just to make sure that everything in your mouth stays as trouble-free as it is right now.
So why get regular dental check-ups in London? Your body usually lets you know when something’s not right, but that’s not always the case with your oral health. Problems can start small and remain symptom-free for a long time.
Often, by the time you notice something is wrong, a problem that might have been preventable will have developed into one that requires treatment. Our job is to look for those early warning signs of trouble, which can range from dental issues to general ones, such as nutritional deficiencies, and stop them before they start.
But we can only do that if you come in for your regular check-ups with the dentist and hygienist.
Top 5 reasons to come in:
- Prevent dental pain – why subject yourself to needless discomfort that can be avoided?
- Avoid costly treatment – by treating problems early on, you could avoid more extensive treatment in the future and save for a holiday instead!
- Reverse gum disease – this affects 3 out of every 4 adults over the age of 35 in the UK. If diagnosed in its early stages, it is often reversible.
- Detect oral cancer early – mouth and throat cancer is on the rise and is far more treatable if caught early.
- Protect your general health – preventing oral health issues helps safeguard your general health too, as conditions such as diabetes and heart disease have been linked to gum disease.
What we’ll do:
First, we’ll check your teeth and gums thoroughly for any signs of tooth decay or gum disease that can hopefully be reversed before causing any damage. We also routinely screen for oral cancer. We take the time to get to know you and discuss in complete confidence any lifestyle changes we believe might be of benefit to your dental and general health. This might include oral hygiene tips, dietary advice or help to stop smoking. We can also discuss how to minimise the risk of accidental damage if you have a dangerous job or engage in contact sports, for example.
Future regular visits are customised to suit your individual level of oral health.
You won’t be advised to come in more often than we really feel you need to.
When doing this, we take your past oral and general health history into account. If we find anything that requires further treatment, we can discuss your options and agree on a treatment plan together.
So if your teeth are feeling great, then now is the perfect time to book your next dental check-up in London or a ‘spring clean’ hygiene visit, to make sure you keep them that way!
Affordable dental finance on all treatments over £995.00
We’ve teamed up with Chrysalis Finance to provide you with simple & affordable ways to pay for all types of dental treatment; finance from £950.00 to £25,000.00. You don’t need to be a homeowner. When approved, Chrysalis would pay our clinic directly. Chrysalis Finance Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 631193. This does not affect your credit score.
Page last Updated on