The areas we most commonly treat with wrinkle correction procedures are:
- Crow’s feet
- Frown Lines (between the eyes)
We can also use wrinkle correction treatments to treat:
- Bruxism – Excessive clenching of the jaw muscles or grinding of the teeth — known as bruxism — can result in jaw pain and damage to the teeth and gums. Since wrinkle correction treatment causes muscles to relax, it can assist in relaxing tight and clenched jaw muscles that lead to excessive teeth grinding. This treatment can also slim the lower part of the face.
- Gummy smile – Some people have a high smile line and show a lot of their gums when they smile. We can use a wrinkle correction treatment to prevent the upper lip from moving upward as much when smiling, therefore reducing the amount of gum on show.
Before the injections begin, we clean the treatment sites.
The product will then be carefully placed into specific muscles. This treatment is very quick and once the treatment is finished, you will be free to return to your day.
You may experience some short-term side effects from the injections including redness or tenderness at the treatment sites.
You may not notice the effects of the injections straight away. Typically, patients undergoing wrinkle corrections treatments begin to see changes about 1 to 2 weeks after the procedure.
You will likely require further wrinkle correction treatments every few months, depending on the number of procedures you have had in the past.
There are several benefits to having wrinkle correction treatments, including:
- Non-surgical correction of the visible signs of ageing
- Minimal downtime after treatment
- Natural-looking results
- Preventing existing fines lines and wrinkles from worsening