Our cutting-edge microdermabrasion machine directs micro-fine crystals at the skin to initiate the exfoliation process. The crystals exfoliate the outer-most layer of the skin – the stratum corneum – and removes the dead skin cells with a machine that is similar to a vacuum to gently reveal the glowing, healthy skin beneath.
The microdermabrasion process rejuvenates skin by stimulating the body’s natural healing processes. This includes the increased production of collagen, the stimulation of healthy cell production in the basal layer of the epidermis, and an increased flow of blood to the treated area.
Microdermabrasion treatments can be used to address a number of skin problems, including:
- Fine lines and mild to moderate wrinkles
- Sun-induced pigmentation, age spots, and melasma
- Whiteheads, blackheads, and large pores
- Dry, flaking skin
- Scars and calluses
- Excessively oily skin
Additionally, your clinician can administer microdermabrasion treatment after your laser resurfacing procedure to seamlessly blend lasered and non-lasered areas, and it can also be used as a pre-treatment for cosmetic surgery.
Although the effects of microdermabrasion treatment on damaged skin are remarkable and cannot be understated, it is not a recommended form of treatment for certain skin issues, including:
- Herpes Simplex
- Eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Viral Lesions
- Sun Erythema
- Broken blood vessels
Some of the many benefits of microdermabrasion treatment include:
- Overall improvement of skin health and appearance
- Diminished appearance of mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulated collagen production
- Diminished appearance of scars
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
- Reduced risk of adverse reaction to chemicals found in other aesthetic treatments
- Safe for use by women who may be pregnant
- No downtime
- No need for a local or topical anaesthetic
Although you will notice immediate results after your first microdermabrasion treatment, keep in mind that the best results are achieved with a progressive treatment plan.
Your clinician will work with you to develop a treatment plan that typically consists of 4-8 treatments spaced at 10-14 days apart, depending on the condition of your skin and your desired results. During this time, the outer layer of skin goes through a process of skin cell renewal that lasts 4-5 weeks, after which you will notice the most substantial results.
Unlike more invasive aesthetic procedures, microdermabrasion treatment requires no downtime, and you can continue about your day immediately following your treatment.
- Microderm SILVER - Microdermabrasion + LED Therapy
Single treatment - £75.00
Course of 4 – £262.50
Course of 8 – £525.00
- Microderm GOLD - Microdermabrasion + Bespoke Infusion Therapy + LED Therapy
Single treatment £135.00
Course of 4 – £472.00
Course of 8 – £945.00
- Microderm PLATINUM - Microdermabrasion + Bespoke Infusion Therapy + LED Therapy + Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask
Single treatment £165.00
Course of 4 – £577.50
Course of 8 – £1,155.00
- Microderm EXPRESS - Microdermabrasion ONLY
Single treatment ONLY £55.00
In combination with an existing course of treatment - £49.00