Dental Implants From £2850 or £59.85* p/m In Elephant & Castle
Book A Free Implant Consultation Today**
Meet our implant dentist Dr Koyi
Dr Koyi is a Specialist Periodontist so not only will the implant be placed to a world class standard but the gums around the implant will be addressed with specialist level of care. This means the outcome of the implant placement will be far superior than your average implant dentist.
Experience in single to multiple/full mouth implant cases using high quality implants with years of research behind them.
Due to his experience he can plan your care in a number of ways helping reduce long term costs.
Replacing a missing tooth or teeth with dental implants is a way of regaining your smile and confidence with a prosthetic that looks and functions just like a real tooth.
The procedure involves the implantation of a titanium metal “root” within your jaw. As it heals, the implant fuses with the surrounding bone, fixing it securely in place. The healing process — called “osseointegration” — typically takes between 3 and 6 months.
Once the implant is stable, your dentist will attach a tooth-coloured crown to it. Your dentist will have your crown made to match the shape and colour of your remaining natural teeth as closely as possible.
Dental implants can also help to prevent or reverse the effects of bone loss that can occur when a missing tooth is not replaced in a timely fashion.
Single-tooth dental implants are one of the most predictable, long-lasting dental prosthesis depending on your standard of oral health and the crown material you choose.
- A complimentary digital 3D scan which will allow our clinicians to assess your oral health. This will highlight any areas of concern you may have highlighted and also may not even be aware of.
- We can discuss all of the available options to address your concerns and it is the perfect time to ask any questions you have in a relaxed environment.
- If you are nervous, this consultation will help ease some of the fears you may have as we can tell you what to expect. All information will be personalised and relevant to suit you.
- We will provide a summary of available treatment options including results which will be obtained by our clinicians based on your budget and desire. (exact costings cannot be given and for complex scenarios it may be difficult to give an estimate)
- We will be available to help answer any questions you may have
- We require a small charge for this appointment of £25 to secure your booking. This deposit will be refunded to you once the appointment has been attended.
*Subject to status. Conditions apply. Representative examples: Cash price of treatment £2850.00; repayable by 12 monthly payments of £237.50; Total amount repaid £2850.00; Representative 0% APR, or *repayable by 60 monthly payments of £59.85; Total amount repaid £3591.00; Representative 9.9% APR.
**Free Consultation With Treatment Coordinator.